Friday, March 5, 2010

Relaxing in the Sunshine

I'm back after a whirlwind cleaning tour of my house yesterday, an evening filled with Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, and a card class hosted by the lovely Bev at a local church.


Today, so far, has been quite a relaxing one. After spending a good chunk of the morning with my daughter, looking through the latest American Girl catalogue to arrive in the mail (especially the babies), I managed to complete a couple of scrapbooking layouts. I finally dug my sewing machine out again - it's been hiding in a closet for the last two weeks - and finished a layout that's been sitting on my desk for almost a week. Here's my latest work:





And now, I'm off to go play outside in the beautiful sunshine, with my very excited daughter! :)

Enjoy your day!

Buck Lake Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment