Friday, March 19, 2010

Cabin Fever!

Greetings again!

The sun is once again shining after yesterday's snowy day. I'm very thankful for that. I am perhaps on the mend as well. My voice isn't quite as rough sounding today, although my throat is still very sore. I'm hoping this cold is nearing its end.

I have been rather lazy the last few days. Unmotivated. I am also keeping myself under house arrest, so as not to infect the rest of civilization with this nasty bug. I'm starting to get a little stir-crazy! I haven't left the house in 6 days and am longing for a shopping trip, dinner out or anything that involves me leaving the house for awhile. Hopefully I'll be feeling well enough soon to remove my self-imposed quarantine.

That being said, at least I have my scrapbooking to help occupy some time. I've also been playing my share of Lego with my daughter this last week. It's been really fun to see how involved she is in all the things we can build. Although she seems to have a perhaps unhealthy infatuation with making all the little brown Lego into poop for the animals. As I will soon be attempting to start potty training her, I figure it's good for her to play it out.

With Emily down for a nap now, which these days could last anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours (sometimes I fear she's outgrowing her nap), I am going to go scrapbook some more. I received a lovely gift of felties from a friend yesterday, so they might just start to show up on my pages in the near future.

I leave you with the work I completed yesterday.




Have a sunny afternoon!

Buck Lake Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment