Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Happy St. Paddy's Day To You!



Since my husband is part Irish, I feel inclined to wish y'all a Happy St. Patricks Day! May the luck'o'the Irish be with you today!

I could use a bit of that Irish luck myself. I have been battling a cold the last few days and have nearly lost my voice as a result. Nearly. Instead, I sound like a cross between Kermit the frog and Barry White. I've been told it sounds sexy. Somehow, I don't agree. Not fun.

I haven't been tending to my blog this last week, with having my daughter sick (again) and then catching her cold myself. But I'm back for a quick update. Hmmm... what to tell...?

Surprisingly, the seeds that my daughter and I planted only took a couple of days to sprout. It's all very exciting. She has to check on them a couple of times each day to look at the little sprouts barely poking their heads through the soil. She keeps wanting to go plant them outside. I keep reminding her that it will be a long time before that happens - all the snow has to be gone and it has to be nice and warm outside. But it's hard for a little 2 year old to understand what a long time really is - to her it probably means tomorrow.



The weather lately has been quite nice... although it's supposed to get cooler in the next few days... and just minutes ago we had high winds and a freak snow/rainstorm that left as quickly as it came. The deer, as always, continue to visit our house throughout the day... they never fail to be entertaining to watch. This is the view from my kitchen window just the other day...


Other than that, not much else is new. I haven't spent as much time scrapbooking lately as I would have liked. I did manage to get a few layouts completed. I leave you with pictures of them now.










Until next time...
Buck Lake Blogger








No comments:

Post a Comment