Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yuck!!!

Okay, so this morning in an attempt to get all cleaned up for our gym day, and wash away all the grim from playing in the soil yesterday, I gave Emily a bath this morning. Not unlike most days. Except... today she decided to poop in the tub! YUCK! I realize that sometimes that just happens with kids... but it's never happened with her before and I thought we were long past that stage. So, just as I'm lathering up her hair with shampoo, she drops a deuce. We're already pressed for time when this happens, but now I need to deal with this all. Not pleasant. Needless to say, we ended up being 35 minutes late for gym this morning. Potty training will be starting soon...

After a short gym time today (as we missed nearly half of it), we stopped at the post office and picked up our final order of Lego. We should be all set for a good while now. And with my younger brother, who was (and may still be) very into Lego, coming to visit this weekend, we should have a good time with it all.

It's a scorching hot day outside today - the mercury is climbing to 30 degrees Celsius. There's a 60% chance of a thunderstorm later as well, which I'm just praying pans out. It is soooooo dry here right now - we really need the rain. That and I'm getting tired of having to water my garden multiple times a day. It would be nice to have a little break.

I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better today than yesterday. My headaches are gone and I think I'm back to my normal self (though not sure if that's good or bad, lol.)

Seeing as how I really didn't accomplish anything on my to-do list yesterday, I should try to tackle some of it today. I'll leave you with a picture I took of Emily the other day, feeding her baby.

Until next time...


Buck Lake Blogger

1 comment:

  1. Mia has pooped in the tub 3 times over the last 2 weeks and had NEVER done it before!! Maybe it is something in the air?!?

    Very cute pic!!

    ReplyDelete