Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Girl At Play


This is what I saw the other morning - Emily lining up all her little animals.  Going to the zoo, the lake, or to the trampoline (which in this case is a couch cushion) - it's always fun to watch.  She's got such a great imagination and I'm so thankful for that - it seems to be becoming more and more rare in kids these days.  It is very interesting to hear the conversations she has with her toys.  Makes you wonder what else is going on in that little head of hers.  This is the new little Playmobil set she got yesterday, that she's playing with right now.  She's very fond of the little baby and stroller.


I did manage to accomplish all the painting of her room yesterday, and it appears to be dry, so today is the start of moving in!  She's SUPER excited!  I am too.  Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll have my new scrapbooking room all set up and ready to go. :)

Lots to do today, so I must run. 

Until next time...

Buck Lake Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment