Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Three's Company


Adam has arrived home this afternoon.  It's good to have him back.  Emily is certainly excited.  She discovered him napping on the couch after she got up from her nap, and she promptly jumped on top of him and started to "fight".  Her version of fighting/wrestling really is just her flopping and rolling around on you, while she "punches" you with her hands.  I guess she missed him. :) It was a nice couple of days with just me and Emily, but I have to admit that it's nice to have someone else to help entertain her. 

I managed to tend to my garden a bit today... pulling weeds, dead-heading flowers, checking on the crops.  I woke up this morning to 5 degrees Celsius, so I'm not optomistic about a late frost this fall.  I've already started pulling the odd flower from my beds that just hasn't really recovered from the month of neglect it had, while I was in Saskatchewan.  It was a beautiful day outside today - perfect for spending a lot of time outdoors.  Sunny, warm and no bugs.  If only we could have that all summer long.

I managed to complete another layout today.  This one of the deer that frequent our yard all year long.  I finally pulled my sewing machine back out again, and added a bit of stitching to this layout. 



Until next time...

Buck Lake Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment