Friday, November 12, 2010

Gearing Up For Christmas

Yesterday, I did a little Christmas decorating around our house.  Our Christmas town is now topping our tv cabinet,

various snowmen are scattered throughout our house, Mr. Moose is occupying his corner of the living room,

and Emily's taken to playing with our little Nativity scene.


We have yet to put up the Christmas tree, but it's starting to feel a lot more like Christmas around here.  No snow, currently.  I'm just fine with that.  I'm sure it'll all change by the end of the weekend. 

Other than that, we're all still a little sick... Emily most of all.  Last night was filled with a lot of coughing.  But she really is a trooper when she's sick - it certainly doesn't slow her down much.  I think she's over the worst of it, but only time will tell. 

Not much else is new.  Adam spent part of the day again yesterday out chopping and splitting some more firewood, which I then got to cart and load into our woodshed.  I also tackled a bit of our garage, organizing some things and loading up my van with a bunch of stuff to bring to our storage locker - mostly camping stuff.  Bringing that to storage is on the agenda for today.

Well, it's time for breakfast so I gotta go! :)

Until next time...

Buck Lake Blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment