Friday, February 26, 2010

A good day!

Today, I'm happy to say, is a good day! I had a great sleep for the second night in a row. That hasn't happened for a long time. For the last 6 months or so, I've been getting up anywhere from 1 to 6 times a night with my daughter. I've been rather exhausted. But I've been telling her that I will not be coming to see her if she wakes throughout the night, and that I will see her in the morning. So far, there's only been one 10 minute bout of crying (on her part). :)

But aside from a good night's sleep, the sun is once again filling my house, I don't feel overwhelmed with work (although there's still a great deal to be done today), and I'm just in a pleasant mood.

For those that don't know, I am an avid scrapbooker. I try to spend much of my free time scrapbooking. I don't claim to be fantastic at it, but I do thoroughly enjoy it. I have been told by a good friend (you know who you are, Beverly), rather adamantly, that I MUST post pictures of my scrapbook layouts. Just to make you happy, here are two layouts that I did yesterday. Unfortunately, I have poor lighting and not a great camera, so the pictures aren't fantastic.






I suppose I should go put another load of laundry in quickly (my third for this morning), before I head to the kitchen and attempt to make "Delicious Pineapple Muffins" for the first time. Here's hoping all goes well...



Buck Lake Blogger

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! My favorite scrap page so far is "BOO-tiful". ;)

    ReplyDelete